Two Engines - OHE CMG TSIO-520-NB
- Horsepower - 335 hp
- TBO - 1600 hrs.
- SAP Millennium Cylinders - NE
- Crankcase - heavy style case - OHE
[ with 7th studs on cylinder bases ]
- Crankshaft - OHE
- Camshaft - RAM high-efficiency - NE
- Starter and starter drive - OHE
- Magnetos - Champion Slick 6320 - NE [ pressurized ]
- Spark plugs - new
- Magneto harness - Champion - new
[ parallel type ]
- Fuel injection system - OHE
- Turbocharger - OHE
[ TA81 larger 17 in³ compressor ]
- Turbo controller - OHE
- Overboost relief valve - OHE
- Intercooler - Improved - NE
[ larger 140 in³ to RAM specifications ]
- Induction couplings - RAM - new
- Air filter - RAM - new
- Metal baffles - exchange
refurbished and painted ]
- Baffle Seals - new
RAM SureStand red silicone rubber ]
- Oil cooler: Flushed and inspected - exchange
- Air / oil separator - exchange
inspected and repaired ]
- Breather, rod and cap - OHE
[ Stainless Steel ]
- Precision balance - exchange
[ crankshaft and rod sets ]
- Induction flex elbows - RAM - New
- Core Return Policy:
RAM Exchange Core Policy Below.
- Also see:
RAM Value Options & Compliance Items.
OHE = Overhauled Exchange
NE = New Exchange -OEM or PMA
New = New Outright -OEM or PMA
New Items = Subject to test time,
ferry time and inventory time.
|Installation Parts - Included
- Wastegates and actuators - RAM - OHE
- Engine shock mounts - new
- Exhaust slip-joints - PMA - new
- Primary fuel & oil and AC hose kits - heavy duty - Teflon™ - new
|Upgrade Kit - Included - RAM VII
- Hartzell ScimitarPlus Propellers - NE
[ New technology FC7693 Blended Airfoil Blades ]
- New 1-piece D-7267-2P polished spinner and new bulkhead - NE
[ Includes new de-ice boots. ] [ The slip ring is refurbished - exchange ]
- McCauley MC-1 Governors - exchange
- Propeller Electronic Synchrophaser Control Box - RAM RPS2000 - new
- RAM VII - 12% larger Inconel Turbo Wye - new
[ With Inconel elbow from wye to wastegate with clamp and stainless
[ steel wastegate overboard pipe - new ]
- RAM VII - Upgrade - Intercooler Scoop - RAM Low profile - new
- RAM VII - Upgrade - Magneto harness - new
[ # 1 fires all top plugs, # 2 fires all bottom plugs ]
- RAM VII - Upgrade - Larger Intercooler 140 in ³ - to RAM specifications - exchange
- RAM VII - Upgrade - Airesearch TA81 turbocharger - OHE
[ with larger 17in³ compressor and stainless steel turbine housing ]
- RAM VII - Upgrade - air exit ramp - wastegate area - RAM - new
- RAM Vortex Generators - RAM engineered - parallel flow - new
- Cessna 340-0001 thru 340-0555
Install improved cooling 340A type engine cowling nose bowls - New exchange
Paint new engine cowling nose bowls to match the nose bowls removed.
[ The Cessna factory delivered 340A's with improved cooling larger engine cowling nose bowls.]
- Shadin Digiflo-L Electronic Fuel Management - new
[ without RAM connecting the avionics interface ]
- Alcor EGT gauge range marked - new
[ with probes - new ] [ Leads as required. ]
- Tach, MP and 3-in-1 engine gauges
[ check calibration and range mark ]
- Serviceable ( non-TAS ) airspeed indicators - remarked
[ If TAS indicator is currently installed, consult your RAM representative. ]
- Gross Weight Increase STC and Flight Manual Supplement
[ + 380 lbs. Useful load ] [ GW 6,390 lbs. ] [ Ramp Wt. to 6,430 lbs. ]
|RAM Overhauled Engine TBO Warranty
|100% Engine and accessories, for the 1st year, or 500-hrs, whichever occurs first.
Thereafter, the engine only is warranted on a prorata basis to TBO at RAM’s reduced minimum accrual rate of only 30 hours per month, thus extending coverage over four years. For complete details go to www.ramaircraft.com/ramtbowarranty
|Exchange Core Policy: Engine, crankcase, crankshaft, internal gears, exhaust, accessories, propeller, governor, and hardware items are only sold on an exchange basis, based upon the customer's exchange of like type and normal runout cores as removed from subject aircraft, and serviceable to RAM's overhaul specifications. Cores should be returned within 30 days of RAM OHE engine shipment, or immediately with a RAM installation. Non-serviceable core fees will be due and payable to RAM.
- Note: Cessna 340-0001 through 340A-0002
[ Cessna SK414-8E is required. See RAM Value Options & Compliance Items. ]
Optional Parts and Engine Installation Items
- New 100 amp Alternator Package: Hartzell Engine Technologies ALV9610 with nut, thrust washer, cotter key, and
overhauled Alternator clutch. When purchased with an engine RAM will install for
no additional cost. (Retail $2,181) Only when purchased with a RAM engine:
$1,662 each - Exchange
- Cooling Shroud Kit for dry vacuum pump - New: $58 each
- Cylinder Upgrade Options:
• Upgrade SAP Millennium cylinders to nickel: $1,500 per engine.
• Ask your RAM Representative for current market prices for CMG cylinders.
Installation and Set-up
- Each aircraft receives a detailed preflight and flight inspection to ensure
airworthiness and to document performance of instruments, flight controls, landing gear, accessories, lights, and avionics.
- Discrepancies are brought to customer’s attention. Unairworthy items must be repaired at customer’s expense during RAM proceedings in order for RAM to set up, fly, and deliver the finished product.
- Old engines are removed. Engine beds are cleaned. Mount structures are inspected and corrosion treated. Four hours labor per engine is standard.
- Due to its tendency to contaminate the engine oil supply, if installed, the propeller unfeathering accumulators will be disabled unless optionally replaced with a newer unit. Prop Unfeathering Accumulator: $875 / each - OHE
- Applicable RAM R.O.I. Installation Parts and Upgrade Kit are installed.
- Engines installed and setup, involving multiple flights and fuel.
- Aircraft washed and interior cleaned prior to delivery and customer acceptance.
Cessna 340 and 340A - Series VII
RAM Overhaul & Improvement Installation ( R.O.I. )
• Complete Package: $181,087 - 340 w / installed new and larger 340A type nose bowls
• Complete Package: $176,087 - 340A's have Cessna factory original larger nose bowls
Installed at RAM - exchange
- RAM OHE CMG TSIO-520-NB - 335 hp engines
- Installation Parts - Included
- Installation and Set-up
- Upgrade kit
- Series VII