RAM OHE Continental TSIO-520-UB Engine
- Horsepower: 300 hp
- TBO: 1600 hrs.
- SAP Millennium Cylinders - NE
- Crankcase - heavy
w/ 7th studs - OHE
- Crankshaft - OHE
- Camshaft - RAM High Efficiency - NE
- Starter and starter drive - OHE
[ without freon compressor drive ]
- Spark plugs - new
- Magneto harness - Champion - new
- Magnetos, pressurized Slick 6320 - NE or Bendix - OHE as required by serial number of the airplane.
- Fuel Injection system - OHE
- Inter-cylinder Baffles - Refurbished and Painted - Exchange
OHE = Overhauled Exchange
NE = New Exchange -OEM or PMA
New = New Outright - OEM or PMA
New Items = Subject to test time,
ferry time and inventory time.
|Kit Components - Packaged Separately and Included
- Air throttle and control assembly
- Turbocharger - OHE [ gasket, bolts, nuts & washers ]
- Turbo Check Valve - new
- Turbo controller - OHE
- Overboost valve - OHE
- Wastegate & actuator - OHE [ gaskets, bolts, nuts & washers ]
- Primary flexible fuel & oil hoses - new [ Teflon w /integral fire sleeve ]
- Five Induction hoses & sleeves - new [ turbo & throttle control assembly ]
- Air filter - new
- Baffle seal kit - RAM SureStand - new [ pre-cut red silicone rubber ]
|RAM OHE Engine
CMG TSIO-520-UB: $49,981
Shipped - exchange, or Custom Overhauled - exchange
- RAM Overhauled Engine TBO Warranty:
100% Engine and accessories for the 1st year, or 500-hrs, whichever occurs first. Thereafter, the engine only is warranted on a prorata basis to TBO at RAM’s reduced minimum accrual rate of only 30 hours per month, thus extending coverage over four years. For complete details go to www.ramaircraft.com/ramtbowarranty
- Exchange Core Policy: Engine, crankcase, exhaust, accessories, propeller, governor,
and hardware items are only sold on an exchange basis, based upon the customer's
exchange of like type and normal runout cores as removed from subject aircraft, and serviceable to RAM's overhaul specifications. Cores should be returned within 30 days of RAM OHE engine shipment, or immediately with a RAM installation.
Non-serviceable core fees will be due and payable to RAM.
- Items not included: Vacuum pump, alternator, exhaust risers and exhaust parts
are not included unless specified by an optional purchase order and a work
order supplement issued at the time of engine order placement.
- Customer’s Baffles: RAM will refurbish and install the remainder of the
customer’s serviceable engine baffles and a new RAM SureStand baffle seal kit, if the customer will ship them to RAM at least seven working days prior to engine shipment to the customer. Price does not include replacement of missing or unrepairable baffles. Per engine: $490 OEM style baffles only.
- Customer - Discuss the following with your RAM Representative before ordering.
• Aftermarket STCs: Engine parts and accessories required by aftermarket STCs
are not included with a RAM OHE engine.
• Aftermarket STC Parts: Substitution or addition of aftermarket parts is an additional charge. Please review with RAM prior to engine overhaul. Pre-shipment of aftermarket cores may be required.
• Fuel System: To ensure selection of the proper fuel system, customer needs
to specify the CMG engine specification number when placing an engine order.
• Magnetos: Some A36TC and B36TC aircraft may have non-pressurized magnetos specified. Please discuss this with your RAM Sales Consultant.
- Inform your RAM Sale Consultant if you require a starter drive with a freon compressor drive. Change made without additional charge.
- Starter Adapter with freon compressor drive: $1,600
|Optional Parts and Engine Installation Items
- New 100 amp Alternator Package:
Hartzell Engine Technologies ALV9610 with nut, thrust washer, cotter key, and
overhauled Alternator clutch. When purchased with an engine RAM will install for
no additional cost. (Retail $2,181) Only when purchased with a RAM engine:
$1,662 each - Exchange
- Cylinder Upgrade Options:
• Upgrade SAP Millennium cylinders to nickel: $1,500 per engine.
• Ask your RAM Representative for current market prices for CMG cylinders.