RAM OHE Continental GTSIO-520-H Engine
- Horsepower - 375 hp
- TBO - 1600 hrs.
- RAM New Steel Cylinders - NE
- Crankcase - w/7th studs on heavy
style case, like core required - OHE
- Propeller shaft, quill shaft,
reduction gear - OHE
- Crankshaft - OHE
- Camshaft - NE
- Starter and starter drive - OHE
- Spark plugs - new
- Magneto harness - new
- CMG/Bendix Magnetos - OHE
[ non - pressurized ]
- Fuel injection system - OHE
- Induction couplings
on the intake
manifold - new
- Metal baffles - refurbished
and painted - exchange
- Air Oil Separator - inspected
and repair - exchange
- Baffle Seals - RAM SureStand
red silicone rubber - new
- Oil cooler: Flushed and inspected - exchange
- Balance: crankshaft
sets - exchange
- Core Return Policy - See:
RAM Exchange Core Policy Below.
- Also see:
RAM Value Options
& Compliance Items.
OHE = Overhauled Exchange
NE = New Exchange -OEM or PMA
New = New Outright - OEM or PMA
New Items = Subject to test time,
ferry time and inventory time.
|Kit Components - Packaged Separately and Included
- Oil filter - new
- Coupler - throttle body to turbo - new
- Throttle and control assembly - OHE
- Turbocharger - OHE
- Turbo controller - OHE
- Overboost relief valve - OHE
- Intercooler - inspected and repaired - exchange
- Air filter - new
- Spare accessory gasket set - new
|RAM OHE Engine
CMG GTSIO-520-H: $66,606
Shipped - exchange, or Custom Overhauled - exchange
- RAM Overhauled Engine TBO Warranty:
100% Engine and accessories for the 1st year, or 500-hrs, whichever occurs first. Thereafter, the engine only is warranted on a prorata basis to TBO at RAM’s reduced minimum accrual rate of only 30 hours per month, thus extending coverage over four years. For complete details go to www.ramaircraft.com/ramtbowarranty
- Exchange Core Policy: Engine, crankcase, exhaust, accessories, propeller, governor,
and hardware items are only sold on an exchange basis, based upon the customer's
exchange of like type and normal runout cores as removed from subject aircraft, and serviceable to RAM's overhaul specifications. Cores should be returned within
30 days of RAM OHE engine shipment, or immediately with a RAM installation.
Non-serviceable core fees will be due and payable to RAM.
The current replacement cost for a GTSIO-520-H propshaft from CMG is $20,731. We encourage customers to send an overhaulable core replacement if at all possible instead of incurring the core replacement cost if their prop shaft is not overhaulable.
- Items not included: Vacuum pump, alternator, tach generator, hoses, wastegate,
exhaust risers and exhaust parts are not included unless specified
by a RAM Work Order Supplement.
- Crankcase Upgrade: RAM overhauls engines using only heavy crankcases.
Upgrade light crankcase to heavy crankcase. Ask your RAM sales representative for current price.
- See RAM literature sheets:
Value Options & Compliance Items.
RAM OHE CMG GTSIO-520 Engine Overhaul Specifications
Exchange Engine Core Policy.
- Your air / oil separator must be properly cleaned prior to starting your newly installed engine. Send your separator to RAM for a proper cleaning at no additional charge or use the suggested field cleaning procedures outlined in the Service Tips for Cessna 421 Air / Oil Separators. Failure to properly clean the air / oil separator may result in engine contamination and failure not covered under the RAM Warranty.
|Optional Parts and Engine Installation Items
- Wastegate and actuator: Each - OHE: $2,137[ Core Charge: $275 ]
- Engine shock mounts: Engine Set of ( 4 ) - new: $1,168
- Engine control cables: Throttle, Prop, Mixture and Alternate air
Each - RAM PMA new: Call
- Exhaust slip joint: 421B type with hardware
Each - PMA new: $495 each
- Hose kits - Teflon™ with Integral firesleeve
• Fuel & Oil primary hoses - per engine - new: $2,477
• Air conditioning - new: $520
- Propeller unfeathering accumulator: Source for contaminating engine oil.
RAM recommends older accumulator be disabled unless replaced by a
Each - OHE: $875 [ Core Charge: $400 ]
- Duct: Turbo to intercooler (LH), induction air: $1,249 PN: 1213-1
- Duct: Turbo to intercooler (RH), induction air: 1,249 PN: 1213-2
- Duct: Air scoop to air cannister, LH/RH: $114 PN: 1151-1
- Upgrade from standard massive plugs to fine wire spark plugs.
Per engine - new: $1,428
- RAM Parts Catalog: Engine and installation parts. Ask for a free copy.
- New 100 amp Alternator Package:
Hartzell Engine Technologies ALV9610 with nut, thrust washer, cotter key, and
overhauled Alternator clutch. When purchased with an engine RAM will install for
no additional cost. (Retail $2,181) Only when purchased with a RAM engine:
$1,662 each - Exchange
- Cooling Shroud Kit for dry vacuum pump - New: $58 each