One OHE CMG TSIO-520-NB [ Specify Side ]
- Horsepower: 310, 325, or 335 hp
[ as applicable to existing configuration ]
- TBO - 1600 hrs.
- RAM New Steel Cylinders - NE
- Crankcase - heavy style case - OHE
[ with 7th studs on cylinder bases ]
- Crankshaft - OHE
- Camshaft - RAM high-efficiency
- Starter and starter drive - OHE
- Magnetos - Champion Slick 6320 - NE [ pressurized ]
- Spark plugs - new
- Magneto harness - Champion - new
- Fuel injection system - OHE
- Turbocharger - OHE
- Turbo controller - OHE
- Overboost relief valve - OHE
- Intercooler - exchange
[ inspected and repaired ]
- Induction couplings - new
- Air filter - new
- Metal baffles - exchange
[ refurbished and painted ]
- Baffle Seals - new
[ RAM SureStand red silicone rubber ]
- Oil cooler: Flushed and inspected - exchange
- Breather, rod, and cap are
Stainless steel - OHE
- Air / oil separator - exchange
[ inspected and repaired ]
- Precision balance - exchange
[ crankshaft and rod sets ]
- Core Return Policy - See:
RAM Exchange Core Policy Below.
- Also see:
RAM Value &
OHE = Overhauled Exchange
NE = New Exchange - OEM or PMA
New = New Outright - OEM or PMA
New Items = Subject to test time,
ferry time and inventory time.
| Installation Parts - Included
- Propeller - reuse customer's
[ flush and reuse serviceable propeller ]
- Governor - reuse customer's
[ flush and reuse serviceable governor ]
- Wastegate and actuator assembly - RAM OHE
- Engine shock mounts - one set of four - new
- Exhaust slip joint - one set of two - new
- Engine 3-in1 gauge - check calibration
[ for engine being installed ]
- EGT probe - new
- Primary fuel and oil hose kit - new
[ Heavy duty Teflon™ hoses - w/ integral firesleeve ]
|RAM Overhauled Engine TBO Warranty
|100% Engine and accessories for the 1st year, or 500-hrs, whichever occurs first. Thereafter, the engine only is warranted on a prorata basis to TBO at RAM’s reduced minimum accrual rate of only 30 hours per month, thus extending coverage over four years. For complete details go to www.ramaircraft.com/ramtbowarranty
|Exchange Core Policy: Engine, crankcase, crankshaft, internal gears, exhaust, accessories, propeller, governor, and hardware items are only sold on an exchange basis, based upon the customer's exchange of like type and normal runout cores as removed from subject aircraft, and serviceable to RAM's overhaul specifications. Cores should be returned within 30 days of RAM OHE engine shipment, or immediately with a RAM installation. Non-serviceable core fees will be due and payable to RAM.
Installation and Set-up
- Each aircraft receives a detailed preflight and high altitude flight inspection to
airworthiness and to document performance of instruments,
flight controls, landing gear, accessories, lights, and avionics.
- Discrepancies are brought to customer’s attention. Unairworthy items must
be repaired at customer’s expense during RAM proceedings in order for RAM
to se up, fly, and deliver the finished product.
- Old engine is removed. Engine bed is cleaned. Mount structure is inspected
and corrosion treated. Four hours labor is standard.
- Due to its tendency to contaminate the engine oil supply, if installed, the
propeller unfeathering accumulator will be disabled unless optionally
replaced with a newer unit. OHE: $875
- Applicable one engine installation parts are installed.
- Engine is installed and setup, which includes multiple flights.
Fuel for flying both engines is included; however, adjustments or maintenance
to the remaining engine, or to the aircraft, are not included in this package price.
- Aircraft is washed and interior cleaned prior to delivery and customer acceptance.
Installation at RAM: $60,717
- RAM OHE CMG TSIO-520-NB engine
- Installation Parts - Included
- Installation and Set-up
- Reuse Customer's propeller and governor
[ Propeller and governor must be airworthy.]
|Optional Parts and Engine Installation Items
New Larger Nose Bowls for early Cessna 414's and 340's.
New Nose Bowl Replacements for later Cessna 414's, 340A's, 310's, 320's and 402's.
Improve Engine Cooling Install larger nose bowls on engine cowlings of early model of Cessna 414's, 340's, 310's, 320's and 402's or upgrade your old worn out ones. New nose bowls are painted to match the nose bowls removed. [ up to three colors painted ]
Cessna 340 -0001 thru 340-0555 new - exchange/airplane/during RAM engine installation: $6,400
Replacement Sets Aircraft with larger nose bowls can repair them by installing new sets.
Cessna 414 -0601 and Up -- new - exchange / airplane / during RAM engine installation: $6,400
Cessna 340A --new - exchange / airplane / during RAM engine installation: $6,400
- Upgrade from standard massive plugs to fine wire spark plugs. Per engine - new: $1,428
- New 100 amp Alternator Package:
Hartzell Engine Technologies ALV9610 with nut, thrust washer, cotter key, and
overhauled Alternator clutch. When purchased with an engine RAM will install for
no additional cost. (Retail $2,181) Only when purchased with a RAM engine:
$1,662 each - Exchange
- Cooling Shroud Kit for dry vacuum pump - New: $58 each
- New RAM PMA Induction Flex Elbows from intercooler to intake manifold - New -
414A: $964 each 340/A & 414: $824 each