One OHE CMG GTSIO-520-N [ Specify Side ]
- Horsepower - 375 hp
- TBO - 1600 hrs.
- CMG New Steel Cylinders - NE
- Crankcase - heavy style case - OHE
[ with 7th studs on cylinder bases ]
- Crankshaft - OHE
- Camshaft - NE
- Propeller shaft, quill shaft,
and reduction gear - OHE
- Starter and starter drive - OHE
- CMG/Bendix Magnetos - OHE
- Spark plugs - new
- Magneto harness - Champion - new
- Fuel injection system - OHE
- Throttle & control assembly - OHE
- Turbocharger - OHE
- Turbo controller - OHE
- Overboost relief valve - OHE
- Intercooler - exchange
[ inspected and repaired ]
- Induction couplings - new
- Air filter - new
- Metal baffles - exchange
[ refurbished and painted ]
- Baffle Seals - new
[ RAM SureStand red silicone rubber ]
- Oil cooler: Flushed and inspected - exchange
- Precision balance - exchange
[ crankshaft and rod sets ]
- Core Return Policy - See:
RAM Exchange Core Policy Below.
- Also See:
Value Options & Compliance Items.
OHE = Overhauled Exchange
NE = New Exchange - OEM or PMA
New = New Outright - OEM or PMA
New Items = Subject to test time,
ferry time and inventory time.
|Installation Parts - Included
- Propeller - reuse customer's
[ flush and reuse serviceable propeller ]
- Governor - reuse customer's
[ flush and reuse serviceable governor ]
- Wastegate and actuator assembly - RAM - OHE
- Induction ducts - new
[ turbo outlet and inlet ]
- Engine shock mounts - one set of four - new
- Exhaust slip joint - one set of two - new
- Engine 3-in1 gauge - check calibration
[ for engine being installed ]
- 1 - Alcor 86255 EGT probe - new
- Primary fuel, oil and hydraulic landing gear hose kit - new
[ Heavy duty Teflon™ hoses - w / Integral firesleeve ]
|RAM Overhauled Engine TBO Warranty
|100% Engine and accessories for the 1st year, or 500-hrs, whichever occurs first. Thereafter, the engine only is warranted on a prorata basis to TBO at RAM’s reduced minimum accrual rate of only 30 hours per month, thus extending coverage over four years. For complete details go to www.ramaircraft.com/ramtbowarranty
|Exchange Core Policy: Engine, crankcase, crankshaft, internal gears, exhaust, accessories, propeller, governor, and hardware items are only sold on an exchange basis, based upon the customer's exchange of like type and normal runout cores as removed from subject aircraft, and serviceable to RAM's overhaul specifications. Cores should be returned within 30 days of RAM OHE engine shipment, or immediately with a RAM installation. Non-serviceable core fees will be due and payable to RAM.
Installation and Set-up
- Each aircraft receives a detailed preflight and high altitude flight inspection
to ensure airworthiness and to document performance of instruments, flight
controls, landing gear, accessories, lights, and avionics.
- Discrepancies are brought to customer’s attention. Unairworthy items must
be repaired at customer’s expense during RAM proceedings in order for RAM
to set up, fly, and deliver the finished product.
- Old engine is removed. Engine bed is cleaned. Mount structure is inspected
and corrosion treated. Four hours labor is standard.
- Due to its tendency to contaminate the engine oil supply, if installed, the
propeller unfeathering accumulator will be disabled unless optionally
replaced with a newer unit. OHE: $875
- Applicable one engine installation parts are installed.
- Engine is installed and setup, which includes multiple flights.
Fuel for flying both engines is included; however, adjustments or maintenance
to the remaining engine, or to the aircraft, are not included in this package price.
- Aircraft washed. Interior cleaned prior to delivery and customer acceptance.
- Remove, clean, and reinstall the air/oil separator on all 421C and late model 421B (after serial number 500).
Optional Parts and Engine Installation Items
- New 100 amp Alternator Package:
Hartzell Engine Technologies ALV9610 with nut, thrust washer, cotter key, and
overhauled alternator drive hub. When purchased with an engine RAM will install for
no additional cost. (Retail $2,181) Only when purchased with a RAM engine:
$1,662 each - Exchange
- Cooling Shroud Kit for dry vacuum pump - New: $58 each
- Cylinder Upgrade Options:
• Upgrade CMG cylinders to nickel: $1,700 per engine.
• Ask your RAM Representative for current market prices for CMG NiC3 cylinders.
Installation at RAM: $87,897
- RAM OHE CMG GTSIO-520-N engine
- Installation Parts - Included
- Installation and Set-up
- Reuse Customer's propeller and governor
[ Propeller and governor must be airworthy. ]